Online Pregnancy Yoga Classes
In response to the outbreak of COVID-19, we are delighted to offer online classes for you to enjoy from the comfort of your own home, including Pregnancy Yoga and Online HypnoBirthing Classes. These classes are suitable for all pregnant ladies from 12 weeks, whether this is your first, second or third pregnancy, whether you are a seasoned yogi or a complete beginner you will benefit from these classes.
Please see the timetable below where you can easily register to attend by clicking on the links provided. You will be directed to Zoom, our online host platform where you will need to download the App. All relevant and helpful information is provided when you click through to Zoom, it is very easy, secure and reliable. If you have any questions regarding Zoom, please send us a message using our Contact Form.
Once you have registered, you will receive an email from Zoom with details on how to access the class and how to pay. If you do not receive this email please check your spam and junk folders. Please don’t hesitate to get in touch if you need any help.
Prices and Booking
Introductory Offer: First 2 classes for just £10
Following your introductory classes you can sign up for 10 classes for £50 or pay £9 each on a drop-in basis. If funds are tight you are welcome to continue to pay the discounted rate of £5 per class for as long as you need to.
Before your online pregnancy yoga class, please:
- Download Zoom
- Find a quiet space and make it as cosy as possible, dim the lights, light a candle and play some relaxing music
- Gather your mat (or large towel), a couple of cushions and a blanket for the relaxation
- Pregnancy Yoga Classes are suitable from 12 weeks
- We invite you to approach your yoga practice enthusiastically, however please be mindful of your own ability and limitations
- Try not to aggravate a pre-existing injury
- Please either email us beforehand, or inform the teacher at the beginning of class of any injury or condition that could impact your practice
- By registering and partaking in our online classes you agree to take full responsibility for your practice and you release our teachers of all liabilities