Online Pregnancy Yoga Classes
In light of the Coronavirus outbreak, we are delighted to offer an array of virtual classes for you to enjoy from the comfort of your own home, including Pregnancy Yoga, Mum & Baby Yoga and Online HypnoBirthing Classes. These classes are suitable for all pregnant ladies from 12 weeks onwards, whether this is your first, second or third pregnancy, whether you are a seasoned yogi or a complete beginner you will benefit from these classes.
Please see the timetable below where you can easily register to attend by clicking on the class type (e.g. Pregnancy Yoga) on the day you wish to attend. You will be directed to Zoom who are our online host platform and you will need to download the App before the class. All relevant and helpful information is provided when you click through to Zoom, it is very easy, secure and reliable. If you have any questions regarding Zoom, please send us a message using our Contact Form.
Once you have registered, you will receive an email from us with details on how to pay for the class.
There will be no class on 4/8 & 18/8
On 11/8 & 25/8 please email email@example.com for the Zoom link
Classes will resume in Sept, please register your interest via the Contact Form
|TBC from Sept||Mum & Baby Yoga||Emma|
|Thursday||7-8:15pm||Birth Preparation Workshops||Vivien|
Before your online pregnancy yoga class, please:
- Download Zoom
- Find a quiet space and make it as cosy as possible, dim the lights, light a candle and play some relaxing music
- Gather your mat (or large towel), a couple of cushions and a blanket for the relaxation
Pregnancy yoga classes are charged as below:
£9 – full price
£5 – discounted/ low income rate
- Pregnancy Yoga Classes are suitable from 12 weeks
- We invite you to approach your yoga practice enthusiastically, however please be mindful of your own ability and limitations
- Try not aggravate a pre-existing injury
- Please either email us beforehand, or inform the teacher at the beginning of class of any injury or condition that could impact your practice
- By registering and partaking in our online classes you agree to take full responsibility for your practice and you release our teachers of all liabilities