Online Pregnancy Yoga Classes
We are now running blended classes, these are taught in venues as well as online via Zoom. You are able to benefit from the practice in the comfort of your home, wherever you are located.
From the timetable, you can easily pre-register for an online class via Zoom. Once you have registered, you will receive an email from Zoom with details on how to access the class as well as how to pay. If you do not receive this email please check your spam and junk folders. Please don’t hesitate to get in touch if you need any help.
At the beginning of every class we check in with those who are attending in-person and online and we tailor the class from there. Whether you join us online or in-person, it will feel friendly, engaging and accessible.
All classes are led by very experienced teachers who share a collective passion in helping you to feel more comfortable in pregnancy and positive about birth. We are also Doulas, Active Birth and HypnoBirthing teachers.
These classes are suitable for all pregnant ladies from 12 weeks, whether this is your first, second or third pregnancy, whether you are a seasoned yogi or a complete beginner you will benefit from these classes.
Prices and Booking
Introductory Offer: First 2 classes for just £15
Following your introductory classes you can sign up for:
8 classes for £68 / £8.50 per class (to be used within 3 months)
4 classes for £36 / £9 per class (to be used within 2 months)
Or, pay £10 on a drop-in basis
Before your online pregnancy yoga class, please:
- Download Zoom
- Find a quiet space and make it as cosy as possible, dim the lights, light a candle and play some relaxing music
- Gather your mat (or large towel), a couple of cushions and a blanket for the relaxation
- Pregnancy Yoga Classes are suitable from 12 weeks
- We invite you to approach your yoga practice enthusiastically, however please be mindful of your own ability and limitations
- Try not to aggravate a pre-existing injury
- Please either email us beforehand, or inform the teacher at the beginning of class of any injury or condition that could impact your practice
- By registering and partaking in our online classes you agree to take full responsibility for your practice and you release our teachers of all liabilities